Football peeps, I need your advice

Caporegime
Brother in law lives in Saffrica. Is absolutely obsessed with football. He was here a few years ago and we took him on a tour of Old Trafford as he loves teams that suck Man United.

He's coming over in September, we're meeting him in Prague and then to Berlin. I'm trying to find something footbally to take him to / on.

Prague - can't find any matches on the dates we're there, which falls on Weds/Thurs/Fri. Stadium tours seem to take place on Saturdays only.

Berlin - need to be a member of the club to get a match ticket. Leftover tickets will go on sale close to the match but it's very rare that a run of the mill tourist will get tickets, apparently.

So this leaves me in a pickle. The guy loves football like you wouldn't believe, we've bought him all manner of signed shirts and stuff over the years and they all hang on the walls in his pub, so we wanted to finally get him to a match, or do something equally epic.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers :)

When in September will you be in Prague @Diddums? The fixtures haven't been finalised yet so I couldn't tell you if they'll be playing at home on these dates but there are two Prague sides playing in Europe - one will play on the 17th, 18th or 19th and the other will play on either the 25th or 26th. 50/50 whether these will be home games though.

18th-20th.

I know very little about footy, which teams are those likely to be?

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom