Football Stickers

Soldato
My lad is getting well into sportsball and wants to get into football Stickers like his mates. When I was a kid we had the 94/95 Premier League stickers as pretty much the only option but just now at Tesco I saw a bunch like Match Ataxx and Panini normal and another Panini Adrenalin XL and it's not clear which systems are comprehensive or what have you.

Does anyone have experience with collecting these themselves or with their kids and have any clues about which is preferable?

I figured it could be a good incentive for spelling tests and reading and helping his parents with bits here and there.

Those ones are cards and not stickers, you can buy empty binders for them online. Match attax are the best known cards.

Topps have the license for the premier league, their sticker sets are released every January. It’s estimated to cost an average of between £800-1000 to complete an album, but kids can do swopsies at school which helps bring the cost down, and you can order individual stickers online if you need a few to complete your album.

Ohhh all the ones I saw are cards? Well that's great to know. I'll keep an eye out for the Topps one come January.

Yeah I know it'd cost an absolute fortune to fill the book. I never completed an album, I just did as many swaps as I could to finish Arsenal and a few extra shinies here and there. I don't think we'd be trying too hard to finish, just a way to get him into the players and teams.

Took him to see Macclesfield FC last weekend to see if he'd enjoy a live game. Better than forking out those big bucks considering he's decided he's a City fan :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom