Ford Focus 2010 Titanium part required

Soldato
It's finally happened again - wife went out to garden center and when parking she went to far and front bumper/undertray bit rode over the high kerb - As she reversed off a few bits of plastic came off also.

What has broken is the plastic shield directly behind the base of the front bumper - Looking at it it is not a small part but looking at all the google pictures I can't seem to identify it - some say under bumper crash absorber but it looks nothing like I think it should.

Can anyone identify this plastic panel for me please or point me to a body diagram showing all panels.

Fortunately I have been able to cable strap all lose flappy bits and it should be OK for a while - just means water can slash up over engine tray and everything else.
If only I could afford a cheap car just for her.

Soldato
OP
Is this even worth fixing on a 2010 Focus? I'd just rip off any remaining undertray and forget about it?

That thought had occured to me :)

tl45
It could very well be that is damaged but I have other bits from it that look like those three smaller bits in front of it.

My wife is a old woman that normally drives carefully but occasionally has a senior moment - I don't think she has ever been competent. - I just with I could have married VBH then I would never have worried when she went out.

Back
Top Bottom