Fortnite Battle Royale: Mobile

Man of Honour
Is anyone hyped for this? I play on PC at the moment, but am interested to see if this will propel what is already a massively popular game to new heights.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/mobile-announce

gy4yWUUl.jpg

The Fortnite Team said:
Fortnite Battle Royale is coming to mobile devices! On phones and tablets, Fortnite is the same 100-player game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac. Same gameplay, same map, same content, same weekly updates. Starting Monday, you can sign-up for the Invite Event on iOS. Support for Android will be coming in the next few months.

In partnership with our friends at Sony, Fortnite Battle Royale will support Cross Play and Cross Progression between PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, iOS and eventually Android. This means players across devices can squad up with friends and play together.

We believe this is the future of games. The same game on all platforms. Console quality graphics and action. Play when you want, where you want.

SIGN-UP MONDAY TO JOIN THE INVITE LIST
Starting Monday, March 12, sign-up at www.Fortnite.com for the Invite Event on iOS. Email invites will start rolling out soon thereafter. When you are invited, you will receive an email with a link to download the game from the App Store. If you don’t receive an invite right away, don’t worry. We’ll be adding more players regularly over the coming months. Players who receive invites from Epic will also get friend invite codes to share with others. To participate, you will need an internet connection and iOS 11 on at least an iPhone 6S/SE, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad 2017 devices.

Stay tuned for more details on Monday. See you on the Battle Bus,

Fortnite Team

Underboss
i play Fortnite save the world on my PC, such a good game, repetitive but fun

Not quite sure how it will work on mobile, be interesting to see

WORD OF WARNING -

Theres is a SCAM going around saying they have it on the mobile already (the icon is FAKE if you see a screen shot) saying "send me a private message" etc, IGNORE THEM

Associate
Anybody received an invite code for this yet? People are starting to get them but I have had no such luck.
I got one today :) I never played it so account was new, just opened yesterday. Iphone X. Gameplay is pretty good, you don't have to wait long in between the games (like I saw on one yt video).

Associate
i play Fortnite save the world on my PC, such a good game, repetitive but fun

Not quite sure how it will work on mobile, be interesting to see

WORD OF WARNING -

Theres is a SCAM going around saying they have it on the mobile already (the icon is FAKE if you see a screen shot) saying "send me a private message" etc, IGNORE THEM

Yeah I've seen people try and sell the fake invite codes for £10 a piece.

Soldato
having played this on pc and on mobile, i find the xbox version much better, the controls seem much better, i actually play pubg mobile more, but its a good game still considering the adaptation to mobile touch screen controls.

Back
Top Bottom