Fortnite keeps crashing the moment I load a game

Associate
PC Fortnite keeps crashing and I don’t know why it won’t load a match and I have tried YouTube tutorials to fix it but the files aren’t there to remove/edit I

Have you tried reinstalling it? Clean install of display drivers?
I've had it crash a few times this season, but usually when using the iron man gauntlets, nothing consistent though

Yea I spent 30 min or so trying to fix it by making new files deleting old ones etc but it didn’t work so I’ll try that i just wanted advice if you knew how to fix it as it took 4 hours to download today so I can’t be bothered to download it again for no reason

None of my friends play Fortnite I just wanted to try Fortnite as I have not played in years and especially not on pc I downloaded it yesterday

So this is the first install? Sounds like something has corrupted on install or you are having issues with your hardware (This sort of issue is normally memory related if it hasnt initialised the graphics yet. Fortnight is pretty easy on the system on standard settings.

If you manage to get it working i would suggest starting with No builds. The learning curve for builds can be very tough and frustrating. No builds is great fun and easy to drop in for a couple of rounds and out again.

Back
Top Bottom