Forum Software: IP.Board??

Man of Honour
Has anyone built a forum with this application? I have just taken out a subscription as I want to build a forum (nothing to compete with OCUK) and really could do with some pointers and help.

Happy to buy beers and all sorts, but want to get some solid advice. Anyone got any experience, ideally in the Midlands?

Cheers,
Housey

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Not in the midlands but have previously run a forum with about 10k members and about 200 active at a time using IPB, albeit a slightly older version... might be able to offer some help? Depends what is required!

Man of Honour
OP
Guys I really appreciate the offer of help. In simple terms I need some pointers on the basics. I've had a look at the videos and frankly they are poor. All I am trying to do is get the framework in place and then understand how to add content and users really.

Not sure what the best medium is for this, could you chaps share an email in trust and I can connect that way and we can take it from there. A quick chat would be a good start, happy to buy beers etc for your help :)

Man of Honour
OP
Guys I have someone helping me with this now, friend of mine is user of it so has enlightened me, but thanks for the offers of help.

Back
Top Bottom