***** Forum URL update (again) *****

Soldato
I've now got password leak notifications from Edge relating to the overclockers forum

Is this legit?
What was the warning exactly? The leak warnings are normally saying that the password you are using has been compromised i.e. your password appears in a rainbow table somewhere. Doesn't necessarily mean you have leaked it, just that the password you are using isn't a good one as it has been compromised.

Permabanned
Just check my Vault in LastPass, good thing I did as one Email address was leaked for a file hosting site I have never heard of/used. :(

Nothing on OCUK there.

V F

V F

Soldato
I'm still getting intermittent issues. All other sites I'm on are working without any issues.

It's a mess. It works, then it don't work, then the site layout is all clustered missing layouts or plain text or it cannot connect. It aint my cache or browser as I never browse the forum on the phone that I'm currently on.

Now it's messing with how I'm replying.

Commissario
OP
Logged me out again (again).
Maybe a stupid question but do you have the box ticked to stay logged in?

It's a mess. It works, then it don't work, then the site layout is all clustered missing layouts or plain text or it cannot connect. It aint my cache or browser as I never browse the forum on the phone that I'm currently on.
I'm getting similar to that from time to time as I move around but then a refresh brings it back. It's being looked at.

Soldato
I found that overclockers.co.uk/forums gives a 404 error but overclockers.co.uk/forum redirects to forums.overclockers.co.uk. I don't know if this is of interest to anyone....

Back
Top Bottom