Forza Horizon 4 OCUK clan thread

Underboss
Dedicated clan thread only

discuss Clan related game content only

No discussion of technical problems and main game, please use other thread

PLEASE NOTE

You need to be at least level 20 to gain full access to the game and horizon life

Clan is. : OCUK
Clan owner is : Snaggle [Persil] (game name)

My in game name is : shiwarrior (feel free to add me)

Hopefully we will get to max 2000 members for some rivalry game fun or just have fun convoying around the UK

Have fun

UPDATE 1 -

Snaggle (persil) and D3K (rangus3k) are setting rivalry targets quite frequently. Feel free to challenge!

Clan Roster

Snaggle (Persil) (owner)
D3K (rangus3K)
Shiwarrior (shiwarrior)

Last edited:
Snaggle (persil) and myself (rangus3k) are setting rivalry targets quite frequently. Feel free to challenge!

https://discord.gg/sNtDphD

discord where all the groovy stuff happens.. this is the Ocuk discord with not only forza but most popular game channels !!

I also made a team group for "team stuff" Usual glitchy MS stuff it kinda shows as a clan but its not .. but if anyone needs a invite to that let me know

Will get a list of the rivals were running .. but you need to be in the club or our friends to see our times (withough searching the leaderboard)

https://discord.gg/sNtDphD

discord where all the groovy stuff happens.. this is the Ocuk discord with not only forza but most popular game channels !!

I also made a team group for "team stuff" Usual glitchy MS stuff it kinda shows as a clan but its not .. but if anyone needs a invite to that let me know

Will get a list of the rivals were running .. but you need to be in the club or our friends to see our times (withough searching the leaderboard)
Have beat one or two of your rival times:) Am now going round improving speed trap time and your normally the next one to beat.

Have beat one or two of your rival times:) Am now going round improving speed trap time and your normally the next one to beat.
Road:
Lake District Sprint
Tolomandy
Princes Street Circuit

X country:
Whitewater - interested to see if this can be beaten. Snaggle was #9 in the world last time I looked lol

I'm usually online so feel free to jump into a convoy with me, my GT is Slashb0red in the clan :) I'm usually bad at picking stuff to do so if you do join me and I make you the leader, launch whatever you fancy :D

As soon as my new controller arrives I'll jump back in the game and smash all your rival scores ........ (not !!!!!!)

King Kenny KK

Last edited:
what you getting ?

Comparing cars to each other on the my cars list, anyone else noticed that one car , say has 9.5 Speed, and car 2 has say 9.0 speed, car 2 has a higher top speed ?

or it it me, seeing it like this because the Acceleration is slower or something ?

^ Replacement PS4 controller.

Does the game work well with a G25 anyone know? could get that out of the garage I suppose and try it.

what you getting ?

Comparing cars to each other on the my cars list, anyone else noticed that one car , say has 9.5 Speed, and car 2 has say 9.0 speed, car 2 has a higher top speed ?

or it it me, seeing it like this because the Acceleration is slower or something ?

I don't think those numbers have much bearing on the car ultimately. I generally don't pay them much attention.

I've not played in a while but I do want to get back into it. I loved the online races but the whole lobby system is a bloody mess. Join an online race and half the time it sticks in you some cross country rubbish or some boring dirt races.

I hate the fact that there's not an option for me just to do road/circuit races but instead get forced to spend forever waiting for a lobby, then get put into a lobby for off road boring races.

I've not played in a while but I do want to get back into it. I loved the online races but the whole lobby system is a bloody mess. Join an online race and half the time it sticks in you some cross country rubbish or some boring dirt races.

I hate the fact that there's not an option for me just to do road/circuit races but instead get forced to spend forever waiting for a lobby, then get put into a lobby for off road boring races.

yeah, thats what i hate too

if there was an option to just do "road" races online all the time, id be happy to do that

Back
Top Bottom