Fractal Kelvin S24 AM4 bracket

Associate
Hi all

Preparing for a 3700X upgrading (coming from 4690k). I have a Kelvin S24 AIO at the moment which still works great, but I got that before AM4 existed and as such it does not have the appropriate mounting hardware for it. Some time ago Fractal offered these for free, but that offer has expired. It seems the block/pump is an Alphacool item and Fractal Support pointed me to a couple options, but I cannot find any European stock and the only US seller is on Amazon and doesn't deliver to the UK.

Alphacool 12937 bracket and 12545 bracket is what Fractal support directed me to. I could find one european company who lists it but has a 6 month lead time.

Does anyone know of somewhere that might have one, or on the off chance have a Kelvin series AIO that they purchased around 2017 and are not using the AM4 bracket? I'll happily send over some dollaridoos on Paypal for your troubles.

Associate
OP
I emailed Fractal Design about am4 brackets previously. Here's their response:

"... These are however still available for purchase through Aquatuning's website. Here is the link: https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/water-...uiet-silent-loop-bracket-for-amd-ryzen-s.-am4 "

Indeed, they're the ones with the 6 month lead time though.

I may just change to a different cooler. I need to sell the Z97 board / 4690k / DDR3 RAM so I could bundle it together as a tested pre overclocked bundle.

Back
Top Bottom