FRANKIEonPC is back!!!!

Associate
OP
Unfortunately while it's great he's back, of the videos he's done in the last few weeks, it's leaning into the heavily scripted stuff again which i'm not keen on.

Also that insufferable **** Sada is featuring far too much, he makes it almost unwatchable :(

Ill take Sada over Jack "does anything for a few more views" Frags any day of the week. So far im enjoying them nice to have him back. I dont mind the scripted stuff the time and effort that goes into them makes them well worth the watch.

Rather watch a video of Frankies than the walking dead etc :d

Associate
OP
Or people just have no idea who you're talking about thus find a thread dedicated to a so called "known" person confusing?

He created Dayz videos many moons ago - few years back many members of this boards played it, Frankie and a quite a few members from here used to play on a community/groups server so watched his content the guys who ran it used to post on here also if I remember correctly.

So thought a few of the older members like me, may not of seen hes back and may enjoy catching up with his content whilst off for the holidays.

Does that meet the critera needed to make for me to make a post on here these days?

Associate
OP
What's with the need to post in threads to say you don't know who someone is? It's like me going into Sport and posting in any thread about a person - 'who?'

They think it shows how much cooler they're, than the rest of us. "Ninja? na never heard of him, Summit who?, Shroud he the Swedish guy?" :D

Associate
OP
you mean like me mopping em up :D i was in a few of the videos also at the end of one of his most popular where everyone says its jack frags in a big ac130 and flys it into his tree house base and kills him. then you see my name pop up killed by ronMctube :D . it was great fun back in the day on dayz. when it was probably one of the best games going . sadly the newer cash grab dayz will never be like the mod. which is a shame.

Sorry I dont remember that one, do you have the link? - I mean it must be hard to mix you up with Jack. Jacks voice is pretty distinctive. I do remember you having a bit of a paddy when they murdered you in one of the videos and you was crying saying the admins gave them gear or something. Ill be honest I doubt either of them have any idea who you was, or are.

Just another bare bum in the Dayz world mate, hope you had a good Christmas anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom