Fraud???

Suspended
A couple of weeks ago I went to a nightclub where everyone was getting 'I.D'd' I didnt have any and they wanted to see either drivers licence or student card. I had neither and wanting to get in. After a few beers I thought it a good idea to borrow my (mixed race) housemates ID to get in. (im white)

They looked at it, then me and said 'your not black' and said they are keeping it. We were told by the meathead who took it that it could be picked up tomorrow or whenever.

I went in a couple of days later to try and get it back and got told that my mate whos id it was could only come and get it. When he went to pick it up he was told that its been sent to the police station because it was involved in a fraud incident. Now either my mates lieing because he wants me to give him £10 for another one (just £10) or the world has gone mad. Its not like I tried to buy a car with his gold card is it!

Suspended
OP
fatty1 said:
True they could have thought it was stolen :confused:

yes, id steal a black persons id then drink beers and try and get in a club for my mates birthday with it. im as confused as you are!

rather like on snatch

You ain't from this planet are you, Vincent? Who is gonna mug two black fellas, holding pistols, sat in a car that is worth less than your shirt?

Suspended
OP
burnsy2023 said:
Your're right about him breaking the law, but do they have the right to confiscate the driving license?

Burnsy

sorry, may have forgot to say, it was only his student library card they confiscated

Back
Top Bottom