Free car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Well, its no flash car :) Just a 17yr old BMW 525. So not the sort of car my neighbours would want. Am leaving the country on the 10th of July and my only real alternative is dropping it off at the local scrappy on the Saturday before.
So if someone wants it for free as a project then they would be more than welcome to it on the weekend of the 8th-9th.

Associate
OP
Ok more details. I sold the wifes Scenic about 3 weeks back as i knew we were leaving but, had to buy her a cheapish runaround for 3 weeks so she could get to work and back.
Well i never knew how hard it is to get a car with tax and mot for sub £200.
Ended up with an ebay purchase for £260 with 3 months tax and 2 months MOT
Link to the original sale is Here
The car is not perfect by a long way, but runs ok despite a 'Trans Program' error that pops up occasionally. This error from my Google searches seems to afflict Auto boxes mainly and this being a manual seems to have no effect on the car whatsoever.
If you reckon its a bag of nails then ill just scrap it, but, if anyone wants to collect on the 8th or preferably 9th of July from Wellingborough (Northants) then they are more than welcome.

Permabanned
Hey, dude - if it falls through in any way, I have a definite taker - he's quite local and can collect on 8th or 9th easily.

:)

*n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom