• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Free copy of GRID with AMD Products - 4800 Series!

OcUK Staff
HI there

OcUK is giving away free copies of GRID which acclaimed to be one of the best PC Driving games for a long time:-

Foto+Race+Driver:+GRID.jpg

To get your free copy of this game buy one of these products:-

Free Copy of GRID when you buy one of these AMD/ATI Products!!

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

This offer will last as long as we have stock off the game. We have something like 5000 copies of the game but as were shipping it with most AMD products the stock won't last forever.

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

Anyone on our forums who previously purchased AMD product who wants a copy of GRID (1 per customer and order number required for proof) then email me at [email protected] with your shipping address, order number and I will get a copy of the game posted out to you.

Hope that makes you all happy. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

Those who have emailed me I will do my best to get most of them posted out today 1st class which generally takes 1-3 days, have fun when you get the game. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

OK everyone who has mailed me before 4pm has had their copy of GRID posted via Royal Mail 1st class, give it upto 5 days to arrive and have fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom