Free online gaming gone crazy! - Over 4000 retro games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
We did a big retro article today mentioning the best places to play retro games online in your browser, in other words if there is any legal issues it is down to the web hoster and not OCUK nor myself. Admins/Mods if this is still an issue go ahead and delete it, thanks

Clipboard02.jpg

JAVA.jpg

2.jpg

But there's more than just the Internet Arcade for you to get your retro kicks as we are going to go one step further and feature other retro browser based sites that really should be getting all of your attention. If you think 900 games is amazing, try playing into the 1000's with Amstrad, Amiga, Arcade, C64 and more all ready to play!

Enjoy!
http://bit.ly/1qrzxqe

Can everyone promote their sites on OCUK?

Why not link to the games rather than your own site/article? Seems like obvious promotion.

Can everyone promote their sites on OCUK?

Why not link to the games rather than your own site/article? Seems like obvious promotion.

Promotion? Considering I put the effort into writing the article and no I can't link to every single game which totals over a 1000. Why are some OCUK members so full of hate. Thanks anyway :)

As I said if the staff have a problem with it, just delete it, no other forums have

EDIT : I have reported the thread to the mods, if they see fit to delete it and it breaks the rules, they can :)

I clicked the link & was immediately Shocked to the core by this pic, What exactly is he forcing her to do ???

LoL Someone else said the same, maybe she's just keeping it warm for him :D

Last edited:
Didn't see it on the list but Chukie Egg (BBC micro) http://www.repton3.co.uk/chuckieegg.aspx brings back fond memories of the last year at primary school with rota'd break times in pairs where we could go on the bbc micro and play chuckie egg! 1991 I think that would have been.

There's a few games I can't find which have bothered me for years...

1) An old possibly BBC title during the 80's whereby you had to build a castle using resources

2) An old MAC 80's/90's game which was almost like a dungeon crawling maze title, you used your mouse cursor to attack.

Promotion?
Yup, at least it looks like it

Considering I put the effort into writing the article and no I can't link to every single game which totals over a 1000. Why are some OCUK members so full of hate. Thanks anyway :)

Where's the hate? Just pointing it out... previously they've been funny about people promoting sites...

Though on the subject of retro games there is this posted recently too:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18634446

You may not promote any website or business you have a financial or other interest in, or use the popularity of this community to help build one of your own. The forums are here to allow people to freely share knowledge, not provide them with personal financial gain, or free advertising.
But you know that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom