Free PHP/SQL/JQUERY Dev Equity Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi

i have an idea for a website that i think could make a lot of money as long as its marketed well, now i see nothing else like this online

however i do not have the skills i need to code this myself nor the money to do this

so i am looking for a PHP/SQL/JQUERY Developer (preferably with MVC knowledge) to make this idea come to life

all information (Specs Etc) would be shared under NDA, i intend to start a LTD company with shared equity and offer equity to the developer (up to 20-25%)

i wouldn't normally ask things like this , neither do i really want to give away part of my idea however needs must

so if you would like to help please let me know :D

haha i like it, however NDA's are there to stop people stealing good ideas

i would rather not tell someone my whole idea with specs and images, for them to just cut me out of the deal

so i would like some kind of legal standpoint

i guess the website would fall under gaming/gambling, would be moderatly difficult and would require a fair amount of traffic to work bare minimum of players at any one time would be 30-35

Is it virtual horse racing, with live skype feeds to ensure they're properly dressed up as horses and are ragging their chairs appropriately?

I can see why you would want to keep that a secret.

equity to the developer (up to 20-25%)

So basically, what you're looking for is someone willing to do virtually ALL of the work for months on end without pay, in return for UP to 25% of a company that may or may not be successful... eventually?

If you're dealing with gambling and money, you're going to need a damn good developer(s) and a heck of a lot of time before you can put anything out to the public.

Last edited:
If you're dealing with gambling and money, you're going to need a damn good developer(s) and a heck of a lot of time before you can put anything out to the public.

the idea was to award points to the winners which they can cash out via a Paypal payment process in the backround, same in reverse for deposits

Last edited:
No promotion of business interests
You may not promote any website or business you have a financial or other interest in, or use the popularity of this community to help build one of your own. The forums are here to allow people to freely share knowledge, not provide them with personal financial gain, or free advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom