Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Godfather
Godfather
FREE SHIPPING - for loyal OcUK forum members only

WHO QUALIFIES

This offer applies to
  • OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts
This offer does NOT apply to
  • Banned or suspended members
  • Members who do not satisfy the qualification requirements above
TERMS & CONDITIONS
  • Internet orders only
  • Free shipping applies to destinations within mainland UK only and excludes Highlands and Islands
  • Order value must be over £20 to receive free delivery
  • OcUK reserves the right to choose the method of shipping, which for the purpose of Free Shipping will be DPD Next Day or Royal Mail Standard Delivery
  • Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced
  • OcUK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at their discretion at any time
  • Not applicable to certain special offers
HOW TO REGISTER
  • Login to the OcUK Website
  • Go to "My Account" and scroll down to the section marked "Link your forum account" and enter your forum username and password
  • Press "Link"
  • Order with free shipping
Thank you for shopping at OcUK :cool:

*UPDATE* - We have seen an increase of users sharing their forum accounts with other people to gain the free shipping, if this continues, your forum account will be banned. - fiveub

Last edited by a moderator:
Godfather
Godfather
OP
You do not have to pay £13.49 "for a few bits". We have Royal Mail 1st class, 2nd class and Special Delivery for small orders.

Every courier has it's good and bad points but it's the overall standard of service to the 1000's of customers we ship to every week that counts and that is my main concern.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
My small order would have consisted of:

1x Powercolor ATI Radeon HD 4870 1024MB (This Week Only)
1x Arctic Cooling Accelero Twin Turbo (This Week Only)

The only two delivery options available:

DHL @ Home Offshore Islands (Delivered Mon-Fri) £13.49

RMSD £25
That means your parcel weighs over 2KG which means DHL is the cheapest option. Sadly they charge us a lot more for the IOW. I guess there will always be winners and losers with any change in courier.

As for OcUK doing more we are financing out of our own pocket this week the 2.5% VAT reduction when it looks like some companies may not even bother to pass on the saving next week.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Sounds like a great offer and definately something which will tempt me to use OC instead of another supplier, but the problem now is getting 100posts in before the next order I want to make without being banned for spam ;) Queue paranoia style hypothetical questions/posts.
You don't need to. You're already in.

OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
It doesn't work for me - I meet all requirements and tried to buy stuff and all I can pick is paid deliveries:(
I updated my account, been registered more than a year (above 200 posts) and still cannot get free shipment.. :(
Looking into this now for you.

Back
Top Bottom