Freecom USB DVB dongle thingy

Associate
I'm sure you know where to get a dongle and they work just fine off the house aerial.

The user interface isn't great but it gets the job done fine. In fact, I'd say that the recording quality is better than the PCI Nebula Digitv I also have.

Associate
anybody any idea what the leadtek usb one is like looking at that one and the Leadtek Winfast DTV1000-T Digital TV Tuner Card are usb as good as pci ones

Associate
OP
think usb has the added bonus of being small enough to drop in your bag and use at work / college. could be very useful when the world cup is on. but obviously you'd have to watch your back when using it on work comps.

Associate
Aye that you do...

I wouldn't buy one if I were you.

But I'm not you and I did and it is a great bit of kit. Like I said before, it's recordings are more reliable than the Nebula Digitv costing three times as much - well thereabouts...

Associate
i just got mine today.
works great in the office. not too sure @ home though.
only comes with a tiny ariel...when i get the home one plugged in might be even better :)

well worth it.

Associate
OP
lozza23_uk said:
i just got mine today.
works great in the office. not too sure @ home though.
only comes with a tiny ariel...when i get the home one plugged in might be even better :)

well worth it.

cheers for the info... much appreciated :)

seems like there's another choice too - terratec cinergy!

ooh.... as for the radio. does it pick up all DAB stations or just the ones you get through FTA?

Back
Top Bottom