Freelance iOS Development

Associate
Hi,

I do some iOS development at work and want to start doing some freelance work on the side.

How would I get involved in this, and what sort of things would I need to have before I started working freelance (& full time!)

Thanks!

There's no one with advice about getting started doing freelance development alongside a full time job?

Doesn't have to be iOS specific - I can do that bit! :D

Sorry, suppose my question was a bit 'how long is a piece of string'-esque!

Yeah that's what I was asking really - how do I find work initially? I've heard that some freelancing sites are saturated by foreign workers who will undercut everyone!

Also, are there any legal/financial things I need to think about that I wouldn't know having never run my own business?

Cheers!

I've heard that some freelancing sites are saturated by foreign workers who will undercut everyone!
This does happen quite often, but trust me that you don't want to work for a company whose main priority is getting the cheapest product possible.

Also, are there any legal/financial things I need to think about that I wouldn't know having never run my own business?
I'm no expert, but nothing I can really think of. You can get a company setup very easily and cheaply, and should you need one, a business bank account is simply a matter of a few forms.

Back
Top Bottom