Freezing...

Associate
Hi guys, I posted on here a lole while ago, see my CPU died on me. So I bought a new one, I was using 250w but got a 300w CPU. The thing is it is now working, I log in as normal and then it just freezes on me. I have no idea where, I log in and that bang, the big freeze. Any ideas guys...

Thanks...

ok so from taht it seems ure cpu died, u got a new one and also upgraded the psu ? well if that is all u did u still need to reformat and install windows again, boot off ure windows disc and just reinstall will sort u out.

kaleycoops said:
Hi guys, I posted on here a lole while ago, see my CPU died on me. So I bought a new one, I was using 250w but got a 300w CPU. The thing is it is now working, I log in as normal and then it just freezes on me. I have no idea where, I log in and that bang, the big freeze. Any ideas guys...

Thanks...
just read one of your previous posts and see that it was your PSU that broke not your cpu. Can you tell us at what point it freezes when booting windows? have you reconnected the psu to ALL the relevant headers on the mobo and gfx card?

Back
Top Bottom