Fringe

One

One

Soldato
Weres nina sharp gone?

She's in it. In an interview with Georgina Haig or Anna Torv she says how they are all young because of the amber but Boyles and Nina have aged which I think is a pretty big hint that Nina will come back.

Also we saw Massive Dynamic being anti-mattered, this I think gives a big hint to what someone earlier in this thread thought...which is that stuff that is anti-mattered can come back, i.e. Massive Dynamic can come back and Etta won't be dead permanently. I certainly hope this is the case anyway.

Soldato
Personally, I don't think we will see Etta again and the first scene will be the last scene, so they will reset everything again, so that it will end with the scene in the park before the Observers arrive.

Still hoping for the plan to involve the machine, other universe and erasing Peter, even though it is not looking likely.

I think I might not watch the rest and watch them all at the end.

Soldato
Just to bring this back to a more purile level....

Just watching back through season 3, where the Olivias are back in their own universe and the alternate Olivia finds out she's pregnant...

Yup, that dirty redhead tramp Fauxlivia goes bareback ;)

One

One

Soldato
All birds do. Literally the only women that have clauses for 'bareback' are hookers and they'll still do it, just charge more is all.

Think about it, every bird is on the pill anyway in case they get raped and if they thought you had aids or some other STI I doubt they'd want to shag you even if you had a johnny on.

Last edited:
Soldato
I recently bought season 1 on dvd as I heard it was a bit like the x-files (one of my favourite tv shows) and now that 24 has finished (one of my other favourites) I felt in need of a new tv series to get hooked on.

I have only just seen the pilot and I felt quite impressed. It has jj abrams style all over it (which I don't mind) and so far I think the characters and concept is really great. It felt to me like a bit of a mixture of: x-files, lost, 24 and to a lesser degree heroes as well.

I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the season 1 dvd, and hope it continues at the same high standard it began with.

Looks like this and from what I have heard of Touch (which I am going to watch on us netflix soon) will hopefully be my new two favourite tv shows.

Associate
I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the season 1 dvd, and hope it continues at the same high standard it began with.

By the end of the first season your jaw will drop :eek:

At the end of the second season your jaw will drop and you'll go "they did what?!?!" :eek::eek:

At the end of the third season your jaw will drop and you will go "Holy s*** they did what?!?!?!?!?!" :eek::eek::eek:

At the end of the fourth season you'll go ... that's was it?

At the end of the fifth you might either go ... "well that was expected" or "meh".

I love Fringe ... was satisfied with the ending in the fifth season but after 3 seasons of the best season enders of just about any TV series, it kinda just lost a bit of its spark.

Walter still always brings a smile whenever he says something, best character never to get an Emmy nomination.

Soldato
By the end of the first season your jaw will drop :eek:

At the end of the second season your jaw will drop and you'll go "they did what?!?!" :eek::eek:

At the end of the third season your jaw will drop and you will go "Holy s*** they did what?!?!?!?!?!" :eek::eek::eek:

At the end of the fourth season you'll go ... that's was it?

At the end of the fifth you might either go ... "well that was expected" or "meh".

I love Fringe ... was satisfied with the ending in the fifth season but after 3 seasons of the best season enders of just about any TV series, it kinda just lost a bit of its spark.

Walter still always brings a smile whenever he says something, best character never to get an Emmy nomination.

Well, I'm glad the first 3 seasons are great. Not too surprised about the 4th and 5th, as the same has happened in other tv series, so if anything I look forward to eventually seeing them all.

Just seen the first episode after the pilot - very x-files like indeed. I think I can see this becoming an addiction like I had with 24.:p

Back
Top Bottom