Front and rear bike lights recommendations

Associate
Can anyone recommend me some half-decent front and rear bike lights for my hybrid bike (which I mainly use for commuting to work) please?
I'm after rechargeable, small/compact, lightweight, easy to pop off and with a fair amount brightness would be ideal. Budget up to £70

Many thanks

Soldato
Exposure Trace/TraceR to be seen, but that would be your whole budget, if it's lit up on your commute they'll be absolutely fine though.

Associate
OP
Exposure Trace/TraceR to be seen, but that would be your whole budget, if it's lit up on your commute they'll be absolutely fine though.
Yes no problem with it being enough light on route. I will look into them up for sure.
Many thanks SoliD

Caporegime

I've got a set of these, really like them apart from no USB c (mine night ve an old version).

Though I paid £35 on sale I doubt there's much better at the convenience they offer

Associate
OP
I've got a set of these, really like them apart from no USB c (mine night ve an old version).

Though I paid £35 on sale I doubt there's much better at the convenience they offer
Cheers Begbie. Great deal you got on the lights!

Soldato
Good thing about exposure is if they give up the ghost after 5 years get in touch with them and they'll repair them for a modest fee. Think newer ones are USB c finally.

Back
Top Bottom