Fuji X Series

Associate
Have you tried Wex as well? They have some used X-T3 and 18-55mm bundles and I have always found items in better condition and price than MPB.

I’ve never had to return an item to Wex due to being in poor condition but have returned 3 items to MPB, the most recent a “like new” rated Mavic 2 Pro covered in scratches and had dirt crammed in one of the cameras / sensors.

Soldato
I’m going backwards and forwards looking at reviews for the X-T3 but initially I had a budget in mind which if I go the T3 route would put me closer to 1k :(

So with that in mind is the T2 a viable option and would the same lens me mentioned 18-55mm still fit, many thanks in advance

Soldato
I’m going backwards and forwards looking at reviews for the X-T3 but initially I had a budget in mind which if I go the T3 route would put me closer to 1k :(

So with that in mind is the T2 a viable option and would the same lens me mentioned 18-55mm still fit, many thanks in advance
Personally I would try and go X-T30 if budget doesn’t allow for a 3.
It has all newer internals than the X-T2 and I think it would benefit you much better than the 2.
That said, if the slightly larger form factor is a must then 2 is a solid camera - but the 30 is better in almost every metric (it’s a baby X-T3).
Don’t get too hung up on the mark ii of the X-T30. The differences between it and the mark i are virtually indistinguishable.
Oh and any XF or XC lens will fit any X series camera so you’re good on that score.

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Personally I would try and go X-T30 if budget doesn’t allow for a 3.
It has all newer internals than the X-T2 and I think it would benefit you much better than the 2.
That said, if the slightly larger form factor is a must then 2 is a solid camera - but the 30 is better in almost every metric (it’s a baby X-T3).
Don’t get too hung up on the mark ii of the X-T30. The differences between it and the mark i are virtually indistinguishable.
This.

I found a good example worth checking out https://www.lcegroup.co.uk/Used/FujiFilm-X-T30-Black-Body_356783.html

Back
Top Bottom