Fuji X Series

Associate
OP
There are some really cool Fuji X lenses going in the second hand photography shop + cafe in Museum Street near Tottenham Court.

Also Fuji X-Pro1 + 35mm f/1.4 just went for £490. I was sooo tempted to get it, the wait for the 35mm is killing me!

olv

olv

Soldato
My X-M1 and 35mm arrived this morning and I'm really pleased so far. It's much more solid than I expected it to be and the build of the 35mm is great, the manual aperture ring I particular like. The lack of viewfinder will take some getting used to but being able to wifi shots to your phone is very cool.

The quality of jpegs is good but I've only had a quick play so will have to explore this more and get an up to date RAW converter also. I'm really pleased though, happy with the switch.

Caporegime
My colleague ordered one upon my recommendation as she was looking for a camera, it arrived today and had a play with it. Solid built quality, nice metal switches with nice clicks. The zoom on the kit lens is a little stiffer than I am used to. But for £250 it really is a nice camera.

Soldato
Purchased the X-M1 this afternoon, few hours later and the price had dropped by £30 to £419. Contacted Amazon via online chat and immediately got a £30 refund without any issues, love Amazon customer service.

olv

olv

Soldato
That's just so cheap it's ridiculous. They kindly refunded me £20 as the black was £450 yesterday but today it's only £420, I'm not sure they'll give me another £30 :p

£520 for a x-m1 with 35mm 1.4 is extremely good value though.

*Unbelievably they've agreed to refund me to the new price. Fantastic stuff.

Last edited:

olv

olv

Soldato
That's annoying, hoping you weren't planning on getting a lens with it. Maybe it was because mine was on backorder for so long that all the admin had been done and was just waiting.

Associate
The offers keep coming.

Now £100 cash back on lots of lenses.....£300 if you buy 2.

Just take my entire pay check and have done with it!!

Al

Back
Top Bottom