Fuji X Series

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
That’s a bargain.

I’ve been dithering between getting an X-T5 or sticking with the X100V. I really like the simplicity of the X100V, but, it is constrained as an only camera. I usually only use 1 lens at a time but I’d didn’t like that I couldn’t use another lens if I wanted to.

So while I still can I’ll be returning the X100V for a refund and going with the proper camera option. It’s bigger, but ultimately when I take a camera out with me, I’m taking a camera, in a bag, either way.

I was tempted to grab another used 33 1.4 but I found a mint 23 1.4 WR for 599. I’ve been really enjoying the 23mm on the X100V for documentary photography. The 23 WR is supposedly very very good, one of the sharpest.

Hopefully they arrive before Easter.

Soldato
I’ve been dithering between getting an X-T5 or sticking with the X100V. I really like the simplicity of the X100V, but, it is constrained as an only camera. I usually only use 1 lens at a time but I’d didn’t like that I couldn’t use another lens if I wanted to.

So while I still can I’ll be returning the X100V for a refund and going with the proper camera option. It’s bigger, but ultimately when I take a camera out with me, I’m taking a camera, in a bag, either way.

I was tempted to grab another used 33 1.4 but I found a mint 23 1.4 WR for 599. I’ve been really enjoying the 23mm on the X100V for documentary photography. The 23 WR is supposedly very very good, one of the sharpest.

You are incredible :cry:

Soldato

Any reason you don't just keep both? You don't seem short on cash

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Lens arrived and is indeed mint. Happy with that for 599.

IMG-1426.jpg

X-T5 comes tomorrow in time for some Easter snaps.

Last edited:
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom