FullView Ultrabook 1st 91% sreen-to-body ratio

Associate
I'm going to pick one of these up in Vegas this year. They're $1500 (€1899 in Europe) for the 16gb model in the states and the Microsoft store has an offer on that provides you with a $300 in store voucher on purchase.

I'm trying to get in contact with the store now to reserve one when i get there.

nam

nam

Soldato
is there anywhere to buy these online and ship to the UK. I was looking at the surface laptop but this is much better

I'm going to pick one of these up in Vegas this year. They're $1500 (€1899 in Europe) for the 16gb model in the states and the Microsoft store has an offer on that provides you with a $300 in store voucher on purchase.

I'm trying to get in contact with the store now to reserve one when i get there.

nam

nam

Soldato
i emailed there UK CS and looks unlikely we will receive a UK version with qwerty Keyboard Version, this is like the LG Gram laptop also not available in the UK

I haven't seen anywhere online that i could trust. They are apparently coming to Europe at some point though.

nam

nam

Soldato
I have contacted CS again and good news :)

Huawei Matebook X Pro will be launched on UK in July. We do not have official information about the retailer, but you should find it on stores like Carphone Warehouse, Amazon UK and other authorized retailers.

Back
Top Bottom