Funny & Immature Team Names

Associate
Have been tasked to create some funny & Immature team names for a game of paint ball. I thought I would get some suggestions as this could be quite a funny thread..

Some Rules on Team Names
1) either the abreviation has to equate to something. If the abberviation is slightly rude..probably best not to spell it out and let people work it out.
i.e. one I was thinking off was: "Amazingly Superior Soliders"

2) or the team name is generally funny
i.e. one I heard off and thought was funny was "Justin Bieber is the little brother I never had and the chance to beat the crap out of"

This post is not intended to be malicious...just bit of fun..so Admin's please delete it if you think it could be malicious.

Please remember:
- If your abbreviation is rude, just post the team nam not the abberviation i.e. if your team name was "Completly Ridicilious And Pointless" don't add "(CRAP)" after...
- Team names can't have swear words or slang which is malicious.

Anyhow - hopefully there will be some funny team names :)

Caporegime
Norfolk and Chance.

Obviously.

Random trivia... Company law prohibits a registered company name being obscene, so no swearing, no rude words, etc. However, there are plenty of companies named on the above lines... Norfolk and Cash, Norfolk and Chance, Norfolk and Hope, etc, etc.

Soldato
Norfolk and Chance.

Obviously.

Random trivia... Company law prohibits a registered company name being obscene, so no swearing, no rude words, etc. However, there are plenty of companies named on the above lines... Norfolk and Cash, Norfolk and Chance, Norfolk and Hope, etc, etc.

I don't get that at all... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom