fyne audio

Soldato
Special price for fyne audio

F300i LCR single £50
F500c LCR single £200
F502 floorstanders white/oak £700-£999

Richer sounds

I've just noticed the F502's also on offer, the whites for £700 have apparently sold out.

Do you have any experience of the F502's, have you ever listened to them. Huge discount on these compared to retail.

Soldato
OP
I've just noticed the F502's also on offer, the whites for £700 have apparently sold out.

Do you have any experience of the F502's, have you ever listened to them. Huge discount on these compared to retail.

No never heard them. They are big speakers the images don't do them justice. Being coaxial they'll have wider dispersion and be good off axis.

Positive opnions on avforums I think someone had Q Acoustics 3050 and he's said the Fyne are much better

Last edited:
Soldato
No never heard them. They are big speakers the images don't do them justice. Being coaxial they'll have wider dispersion and be good off axis.

Positive opnions on avforums I think someone had Q Acoustics 3050 and he's said the Fyne are much better

Yes it's a firm in Scotland, owner is connected to Tannoy. Size is fine as I have space, wider dispersion also ok for me also, yes people have positive reviews on them. Specs look good on them, go down to 30Hz (I don't have a sub) and quite sensitive. I like a lot of sound pressure in the room, so I'm happy with the bigger size.

There is a higher spec version of them called f502 SP, but there over £4500k.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yes it's a firm in Scotland, owner is connected to Tannoy. Size is fine as I have space, wider dispersion also ok for me also, yes people have positive reviews on them. Specs look good on them, go down to 30Hz (I don't have a sub) and quite sensitive. I like a lot of sound pressure in the room, so I'm happy with the bigger size.

There is a higher spec version of them called f502 SP, but there over £4500k.

If you have a AV system you should still have a sub. For music only they'll be fine

Soldato
If you have a AV system you should still have a sub. For music only they'll be fine

My main HiFi is 2.0 stereo. I looked at 5.1 years ago, problem is my main room is hard to place speakers, there is a large fire place in the centre, then the 50" TV is off to one side. it's quite a big room however.

Soldato
I've just ordered those speakers, got a slightly better deal than advertised by phoning up.

I actually have some quite good Yamaha speakers already, however these should be an upgrade. Cheshire audio near where I live recommends them and Steve Guttenberg (Audiophiliac) likes the F500 series also. Was trying not to spend money on audio for some time, but o well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom