G15 keyboard, my new favorite toy :)

Associate
Just gotta say i love this keyboard. The LCD screen is brliiant as i know have a constant system monitor in front of me all the time. Took a little whiel to set it up but i can now see everything from the CPU temp to memory useage and my FPS when im playing a game :)

If any of you know of a good small font to use on the display (around 6pt) let me know as the ones i have been able to find dont seem to display some numbers/letters very well.

Havent even got onto playing with the macros yet :)

Associate
OP
Yep OCuk is the only place i have seen them in stock in the last 4 months so more then happy to pay the full cost for it :)

Completely usb and has a 2 port USB hub built in which can be handy to plug a joystick or pad in. LCD studio is very easy to use and make your own apps and if your overclocking your system its amazing to be able to see all your system information on your keyboard!

Just trying to find out what the size of the LCD is so i can make some nice boarders/layouts for my information. It is a shame more games dont support it but i think that a lot of them will do in the future.

Associate
OP
Just finished my system infor app and it looks pretty good even if i do say so myself :)

9715595099.jpg

CI and CII are core one and two and have little line graphs which show the usage over time, the numbers nuext the the CPU and SYS temps are the fan speeds for the two 12cm ones.

Associate
OP
Basically you just use LCD studio, there are lots of monitoring programs out there that have plugins for LCD studio and this lets you pull the information into the program. Then you can display it anyway you want. You can get loads of different plug ins that work with different programs (suchs as ones that work with teamspeak and MSN).

I used speedfan and just the normal system information to get the information on my screen. Its fairly easier once you play with it for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom