• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

G4400

Don
Short answer: No

The 750Ti will generally be ok for either older games at 1080P, but would likely only be ok at 720P for most newer games

You can see some idea of it's relative performance, and what graphics cards are recommended for 1080P here:

In terms of the G4400, it's a bad choice for most games nowadays, as it's only a 2 Core processor, and doesn't even have hyperthreading (2 extra "virtual" cores)

If you already have the G4400/motherboard, you could try and source an i5 6500, which is a 4 core processor that will be compatible with the motherboard, and would be a much better processor:- however they aren't worth more than about £30, as arguably spending more than that, is money that would be better put towards a newer motherboard/CPU.

Soldato
Depends on the game. If you are playing games from 2010 or eariler then it will probably be fine at 1080p. If you are wanting to play modern games at 1080p you'll need an i5 or i7 for that socket to play at 1080p low settings.

Man of Honour
Depends on the game. If you are playing games from 2010 or eariler then it will probably be fine at 1080p. If you are wanting to play modern games at 1080p you'll need an i5 or i7 for that socket to play at 1080p low settings.

This. With something like Skyrim (2011), you'll be fine and some newer games that have low CPU requirements, but you really need at least an i5 (quad core). That said, most games that play fine on a 750 Ti should work.

Back
Top Bottom