game keeps crashing .

Associate
system AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XTX / CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 6000MHz
I have been trying to play black myth: wukong but the game keeps Crashing on me.
but when When loading the game up a popup for Adrenaiin software says Radeon super resolution inactive!, I am not sure why ? In the game I keep the settings as they are Fsr set to 50 , frame gen on , Full ray tracing off , all setting on cinematic , the In game benchmark test runs good - I get 90fps average and good temps , it does not crash , So the problem is when I start my new journey the cutscenes starts and a few seconds in the game just freezes and then goes off,

system AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900 XTX / CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 6000MHz
I have been trying to play black myth: wukong but the game keeps Crashing on me.
but when When loading the game up a popup for Adrenaiin software says Radeon super resolution inactive!, I am not sure why ? In the game I keep the settings as they are Fsr set to 50 , frame gen on , Full ray tracing off , all setting on cinematic , the In game benchmark test runs good - I get 90fps average and good temps , it does not crash , So the problem is when I start my new journey the cutscenes starts and a few seconds in the game just freezes and then goes off,
Checked event viewer to see the cause of the crash? may help narrow it down

Back
Top Bottom