'Game Mode' on a Panasonic TV

Associate
Hi folks, I recently acquired a Panasonic TX-55MX800 and noticed significant input lag while gaming on a console. I've read that activating 'Game Mode' can solve this problem. However, despite locating this option in the advanced display settings, the toggle bar is unchangeable.

I've attempted various solutions: activating it while the console was both turned on and off, disabling all other settings, and trying the aforementioned on each of the three HDMI ports.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I could try? I'm unsure what do next. Thank you for reading

Soldato
Hi folks, I recently acquired a Panasonic TX-55MX800 and noticed significant input lag while gaming on a console. I've read that activating 'Game Mode' can solve this problem. However, despite locating this option in the advanced display settings, the toggle bar is unchangeable.

I've attempted various solutions: activating it while the console was both turned on and off, disabling all other settings, and trying the aforementioned on each of the three HDMI ports.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I could try? I'm unsure what do next. Thank you for reading

Seems pretty straight forward as per below. Can you try a different hdmi cable? Panels only 60hz though it seems anyway.

How do I engage Game Mode?

To engage Game Mode on your Panasonic smart TV, follow these simple steps.

1. Connect Console and Turn On.

For the TV to recognise the console, it must be turned on and connected through your HDMI port.

2. Select Your Menu Screen

Using the Menu button, open up your TV menu options and from here use your arrow keys to select 'picture'. You'll find that this is usually the first option to choose from at the top of your menu.

3. Select Option Settings

From here you can continue to use your arrow keys, scrolling down until you reach the 'Option Settings' Tab. Select this to take you into a new tab.

4. Select 'Game Mode'

Simply select the game mode option and chose to turn it on to stop the TV processing the signal.

Back
Top Bottom