Games for the missus

Soldato
Sim House Work, i hear its th new rage (ducks out of site..)

how about something like everquest?
a few others : chime, critical mass, something like Blue toad murder mistery.
bit hard to say when we dont know the misses affraid. my sister always enjoyed the theme hospital or rollercoaster tycoon games. my nan likes Mjong games
is or could she be playing with some of her freinds? is she the sort of gal that like to get home and not think or is she likely to sit down and get engrossed in a game for hours on end.
to be fair the "SIMS" does have a large female base from what i've observed of it.

Associate
OP
The Sims?

Tried getting her into the sims but now she refuses to play it without unlimited money cheat because she keeps going bankrupt :rolleyes:

think ill just let her have the cheat anyways but it is quite comical hearing her getting very ****ed off when bayliffs arrive lol :D

Soldato
Trick is to satisfy her in bed a little earlier then her normal bedtime, when she drops off to sleep get out of bed and enjoy game..!! Money saved and you'll not get moaned at for playing games...

Also, this is what x factor and big brother is for… When she is glued to rubbish girly TV fire up game and again enjoy..!!

Job done..

Associate
Looking for a good fairly low spec game for the missues to play something very girlish and to keep her occupied while i get stuck into BF3 :)

Must apologise in advance, couldnt resist!

Strip Poker
Housework Simulator 3 : Kitchen Edition
Sandwhich Rhapsody : Loaves of Destiny

On a serious note, she might like an MMO.....maybe WoW or Guild Wars. It might be something you guys can do together.

Associate
+1 on Minecraft. We spent hours yesterday both sat at my desk with her on my lappy playing MC and me on the PC playing X3:TC (which is apparently a really boring game to watch).

Back
Top Bottom