Gaming chair for short person

Associate
Hi all got a birthday coming up and looking to get a new chair as current ones is tatty

Most reviews talk about how good chairs are for tall people but I can't find any recommendations for a shorty like me.

Any short people out there got experience with gaming chairs and any recommendations?

Much appreciated

Associate
OP
I'm 5'3 so very short :p but I accept most products aren't designed with ppl this short in mind

*edit*

Found a vid on YouTube where a guy gets his 5'3 wife to sit in a Dx racer formula chair and the sizing looks nice, anyone got hands on experience with one of these?

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not short but most chairs have a seat that's far too big, i have a problem with the front edge digging into the back of my knees and had to saw 2" off my current seats front edge...something I couldn't do with a fancy new chair. They really need a quality chair that doesn't assume we're all humongous giant fat asses, or one where the entire back can be slid forward.

Soldato
Do these £200 gaming chairs let you bring the whole back forward to shorten the seat base? Actually it would be easier to slide the seat base back wouldnt it.

Back
Top Bottom