Gaming cockpits

Soldato
Looking for possible ideas on a gaming cockpit that could accommodate a Logitech G25 and Saitek X55 for a VR gaming setup.

Primarily because my current setup has me messing about fitting numerous peripherals to get started and my X55 cannot be mounted on my desk (not enough space for starters)

I've seen numerous gaming chairs but non offer mounting of both wheel/flight peripherals or they do but have unnecessary and costly hardware for mounting a monitor which obviously isn't needed for a virtual reality rig.

Soldato
You must have looked at the GT Omega setup already but I went with them because of the
Obutto shipping costs. You might have to bodge something though to accommodate a flight stick and steering wheel.

Worth looking on voucher sites and keep an eye out next week as they sometimes do a limited time bundle discount.

Last edited:
Associate
+1 for the Obutto R3volution.

Purchased this back in October 2012. and never looked back.

Of course it is fantastic for racing \ flight sims, but it is also fantastic for normal gaming and browsing too.

I ditched my desk, 4 years ago, and have been sitting in this ever since.

73AEB1th.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Do like the look of the Obutto but at around £800 plus another £90 for shipping (no longer has a UK distributor so shipped from Europe) I don't think I could really justify it.

If shipping wasn't an additional cost, I'd consider it.

Associate
Do like the look of the Obutto but at around £800 plus another £90 for shipping (no longer has a UK distributor so shipped from Europe) I don't think I could really justify it.

If shipping wasn't an additional cost, I'd consider it.

I agree, its a bit of a investment...

But I'm not to sure, where you are getting this £800.00 from ? (unless you are adding on all the extras as well)

The cockpit is listed on their site for £600.00 + shipping.

Drop them an email, you never know, they might be able to do something on the shipping cost.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Cockpit on its own is £600, but if you want it to replace a desk like I do then you will also need the acrylic table tops and of course I want it for driving and flight sims so would need the additional flight stick parts as well which puts the price at or around £800, shipping for that is £89 currently, it used to be free when they had a UK based distributor.

Back
Top Bottom