Gaming Desktop to S.F.F Conversion

Associate
Hello,

Im looking help, advice and recommendations on feasibility of converting my current gaming grade desktop pc into a Small Form Factor (S.F.F)

The reason: Life goes on, ive a one year old, with another on the way, i used to have a small office i could retire too but we needed the space and ive been pushed into attic space which is becoming a hassle as using ladder and cold in winter. (Will be converting attic at some stage with staircase proper office again)

The Idea: Due to its small size, it could be either stored out of the way, perhaps find a home in or behind tv/unit. portabilty could setup in kitchen, living room, bedroom or attic as needed, semi-permant location.

Existing Spec: At the moment i have the following setup:

Intel i7 4790K 4.0Ghz | Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK | 2x KFA2 GeForce GTX 980 SOC - SLI | Avexir Core Red Series 16GB 2666Mhz | White Corsair Carbide 500R | Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" G-Sync 144Hz | Corsair Hydro H110i GT

The motherboard is due to be upgraded under the Gigibyte 2 for 1 Black Edition Deal, which would also mean an upgrade to CPU Coffee Lake, and DDR4 Ram.

Question:
Can you jam pack that into a S.F.F case, heat effects, noise level etc?

Many Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom