Gaming Kickstarters

Soldato
My name is Tunney and I have a problem. I have a problem with backing far too many gaming-related Kickstarter campaigns. :p

I thought I'd start to a thread so that people can point others at interesting gaming-related campaigns on Kickstarter. I know there's been a few that I've missed out on because I didn't know they existed until it was too late.

At the moment, I'm backing the Dreadball Xtreme campaign. It's the new version of Mantic's Speedball/Blood Bowl sci-fi sports game, Dreadball. I think Mantic abuse the Kickstarter model a bit but their campaigns are always fantastic value. The standard version of Deadball is a lot of fun too.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I've got that problem. The amount of models I got from the Deadzone Kickstarter is scary. I only really backed it for the modular terrain!

Soldato
OP
Looks interesting but I get tired for being stung so hard on postage for 90% of KickStarter projects :/

Yeah, there's been a few projects that I haven't been able to back because the shipping has been so excessive. I'd rather wait a little longer and buy it online for cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom