Gaming Laptop decision

Associate
Looking at buying a gaming laptop in the next few months. Anyone here own the Vortex 3 Elite with the twin 680m cards?

At the moment i'm thinking of the Vortex 3 Elite with SLI 680m's as I think this should cover my gaming requirements for the foreseeable future. The look of the laptop isn't great though when compared to the M18x or MSI GT70 One but to get them in the same spec is silly money and the M18x only comes with twin 2GB cards instead of the twin 4GB cards the Vortex comes with.

Associate
Looking at buying a gaming laptop in the next few months. Anyone here own the Vortex 3 Elite with the twin 680m cards?

At the moment i'm thinking of the Vortex 3 Elite with SLI 680m's as I think this should cover my gaming requirements for the foreseeable future. The look of the laptop isn't great though when compared to the M18x or MSI GT70 One but to get them in the same spec is silly money and the M18x only comes with twin 2GB cards instead of the twin 4GB cards the Vortex comes with.

I have the P170EM and can say with the GTX 680M in SLI and a cheeky 120hz monitor you will be good for a few years at least :)

I liken the looks of the P170EM to a understated business laptop, looks and feels solid.

Regards.

C.

Back
Top Bottom