Gaming laptop decisions

Soldato
I'm in very much the same position as this... except the VAT thing - I should have stayed off the flat rate scheme until after I'd bought all the company's startup equipment, but you live and learn... :)

I can't speak for how good the P35K is just yet, as I only bought it this week. It was chosen as a business machine though, whilst also to be capable of moderate gaming whenever I'm staying away from home.

But even on the FRS, at least the company buying it means you are essentially not paying 20%+ tax on it that you would have been had it come from personal funds. Overall cost is still cheaper ;)

Great machine, the P35k, really love mine. Has plenty of power and is not a behemoth to lug around, as well as not being all gaming-garish for the office!

Associate
The P35 uses a standard off the shelf chassis right? Standard speakers, standard KB?

The MSI uses a specially designed chassis, Dynaudio speakers, Steelseries full backlit KB....

The internal hardware is mainly the same, but check to see what features they both come with.

MSI comes with Killer Lan - GBT does not...

If you are buying a machine, you may as well get the best one for your money.

:confused::eek::mad::p:cool::rolleyes:;):D:o:):(

Back
Top Bottom