Gaming Mice.

Soldato
Basically I've given my MX1000 to my mum's boyfriend as I got some interferance once in a while as the router was next to it - he should be fine. I was used to it being fairly big and now I'm back to using my MX510 which feels very skinny and after a while my hand feels weird. What mouse is the widest/biggest out of the G5/copperhead? Also is the copperheard still plagued by problems or is it ok?

All suggestions welcome!

Soldato
i think the Copperheads are suposed to be ok now.. but mine isnt :( i think the G5 would be wider than the copperhead just judging by what people have said. but i own the Copperhead and think it to be exellent :)

Soldato
OP
Well which ever is widest I'll probably get. My MX1000 was ok - but I want wired. With my MX510 my hand wraps round it and my little finger etc begins to ache.

Soldato
I have just recieved the MX518, and it is a great mouse. It has a little indent for the little thinger to rest on. It suits my hand perfectly, spreading out all over the top. Excellent mouse, just where have my head shots gone that I was promised? :p :D

Associate
Lol I've always thought the MX510 was a lot bigger than normal mice - my previous one was tiny compared to it. I'd say give it a bit of time and you'll get used to it fine.

Associate
As far as I know, the G5 is the exact same shape as the MX510/518. So if you didn't like that, I doubt a G5 would help much.

I've got a copperhead and think it's great. It is pretty small though, so I find that I normally rest my palm on the mousemat and control it with my fingers. I haven't had any problems with it at all since I got it - the latest firmware release seems to have sorted everything out.

Back
Top Bottom