Gaming PC £1kish Budget

Associate
Hey,

I've been out the game for a few years and I am looking at getting back into PC gaming, however, I have no idea where to start. I've been having a little look through the forums and google to see what is best for cost/performance and it's all quite conflicted.

I'm looking to spend around £1k (can be pushed a little higher if needed) but this needs to be a full system minus monitor, keyboard & mouse (I will buy these separately). I've been taking a look at AMD Ryzens but not sure if for this budget they are best or to go back to Intel which is what I used to use many years ago.

I've not got any specific games that I want to play so want to make this an all-round PC if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Associate
OP
Thanks, I will take a look at that video after work.

Is that bundle the best or did you pick that because of the free SSD? It does seem alright for the price!

I should also mention that I don't need a DVD or a storage hard drive other than an SSD. Oh, I also don't need the OS either.

Associate
OP
How much performance increase is there for the 2600x over the 2600? Is it worth the extra?

Same goes for the Vega 64 over the 56?

Back
Top Bottom