Gaming PC for around £750?

Associate
Hi guys I've played games on relatively bad PC's for most my life but have usually mainly gamed on console. Anyway I've seen online you can put together a decent gaming PC for $1000 (US) which equates to around £750. Is this a reasonable estimation to build a PC that can play games such as Rainbow 6 Siege and PUBG on high settings? Also if this is possible, does anyone have parts suggestions, keeping in mind I will not need to purchase monitor/keyboard/mouse/headset, so can spend the whole budget on the PC.

Thanks in advance for any advice or info.

Okay stop right there. Yes, £750 is around $1000-ish but computer parts are typically priced 1:1 pound/dollar these days. So basically you'd need to spend £1000 to mirror what you'd get for $1000 across the pond. The games you've mentioned are tough on high settings, can you stretch to a bit more than £750 if needed for a build with more solid parts, and will you be building it yourself?

I can stretch to £1000 yes and there is the option I can build it myself.

Hi guys. Today I was randomly looking at GTX 1080 prices on a certain other website beginning with an A. I noticed that 1080's are generally the same price or cheaper than 1070's. For example MSI's gtx 1070 is £630 but the gtx 1080 by MSI is £490 (both being sold directly by MSI and in stock). There were numerous examples like this, does anyone know the reason why? Because I'd assume that getting a 1080 for the same price as a 1070 is definitely the better option?

Back
Top Bottom