Gaming pc

Associate
Hello ppl, thanks for taking your time to look at my post. I would like to build a new gaming pc so my son can have my old one. So far i've come up with this..
My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £1,735.87
(includes shipping: £14.70)
Could anyone give me any advice on my choice of build? maybe save me a few quid on other options? Do i need to buy any cables for the ssd or a mounting kit for it? I've had this problem in the pass when no cable or mounting kit came with the ssd
I also have a case it the Antec Nine hundred 2 http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=1728

Thanks Lee, I will swop the WD black for the WD blue. Also if im only gonna play games in 1080p could i opt for a cheaper monitor? then spend more on a gfx card?
The main games i will be playing are Ark(my son loves it he's only 7 and want's me to play along side him)
BF1, and Playerunknown's Battleground.

Hey thanks guys for the heads up and all your advice.
The only problem for me is i don't like Asus MB had a few boards over the years fizzle out on me. I'll take the risk and post if the bios is outdated after i calm down :D

Well it's all set up and running mighty fine. No bios update :D
wonkytrout i can upgrade in the future its no biggy i pass my seconds down to my son ;)
Once again thanks for all your advice everyone :cool:

Back
Top Bottom