Gaming Reboots.

Associate
Hi guys, been away from here for a while, so apologies if I have posted in wrong place. I have been ploughing hours into MW3 Zombies and experiencing random reboots, which to say the least is annoying because you obviously lose all your stash and a fair chunk of rank.

For info. my rig is as follows ; I have an MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, with latest BIOS, a Ryzen 7 3700x, running generally at 4.2 (although I just noticed the OC receipt states 4.4 ?), Patriot Viper Steel 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-28800C17 3600MHz Dual Channel Kit (PVS416G360C7K), Powercolor Radeon RX 5700 XT Red Devil 8GB GDDR6, all powered by a Superflower 1200w PSU (forget the exact model), MSI OPTIX MAG272QR 27 2560x1440 VA FreeSync 165Hz 1ms Widescreen LED Backlit Gaming Monitor.

I have tried everything at default, i.e. no overclocking, all drivers are latest, still random reboots. In game graphic settings make no difference whether I run them low to normal or with some custom settings around the high to ultra range.

I am trying to find a piece of software that will keep a log of temps, etc, AFTER a reboot. I am currently monitoring things through Rivatuner but as far as I know, it does not save the temps etc.

Is here anything out there which will hopefully point me in the right direction ?
Cheers folks.

It's a few years old now tbh but it hasn't really seen a great deal of use, only started gaming again when MW3 came out.
Did a quick video of the current settings I'm monitoring. There does appear to be a few spikes here and there. I can see the power graph spiking around too. This is with MW3 running in background.

RivaTuner Stats Video

Back
Top Bottom