GCSE results day

Man of Honour
Sorry if there is already a thread. I couldn't see one. But I do need to go to Specsavers.

Good luck to everyone getting their results today. We went into school with our son to collect his, rather than just checking email, as he was meeting up with his mates afterwards to get to the Reading festival. It took me right back to 1985 when I got my O Level results.

Good luck everyone. You probably all have the results by now and I hope your kids, or you if your are younger, got what you needed.

Man of Honour
OP
Kid got what they needed to move onto "A" levels.

Told her, well done your GSCE results mean nothing now as your doing "A" levels, she kinda thought about for a split second and it home like a bomb that they do not really matter after all that effort :) lowest was a 6 i think, so ok i guess.
Yes that's very true. My son got what he needed. But beyond that minimum grade requirement for their A Level's it doesn't mean much after today. The same happens with A Levels. All they need is the minimum to get onto their chosen university course. That's when the real work starts even if they don't realise it now.

Back
Top Bottom