GD petty criminals in 'ere

Don
A terrible misfortune has befallen my young daughter, her much beloved powdered milk has been delivered with its shoplifting counter-measures still deployed.

I've already discussed with very learned people how best to beat this security, the obvious solution provided by them involved drills or magnets.

But what would GD do?

Who spent their youth pinching things from shops and has an ingenious and yet unshared trick to get me to the sweet sweet powdery goodness.
N8AZDl8.png
qzhmNeE.png
VuL2qMz.png

Also is this a potential explosive dye or maybe a claymore?
6ytTEfd.png

Don
OP
I was secretly hoping you were all little scrotes when you were kids

sharing tales about how you all used to rob woolworth's and these defenses were defeated in seconds using xxxxxxx with a small amount of pressure added to yyyy

I know its easy to defeat in my own home, what if this was in a live fire environment :p

Don
OP
h
I mean, I grew up in London and did pretty illegal **** when I was young. Which:

A. I don't want to post on a public forum.

B: I'd get banned for posting on here anyway.

Id be interested in what level of "scrote
" would be ok. I mean, I was no Tony Montana but I did a bit more then taking pick and mix from Woolworths.

Anyway, just cut the bottom off and put it in a different container, surely.

Maybe I should setup an anonymous mailbox so we can all share our stories with impunity :p

Also, worry not I was an utter nightmare in my teens.

Can think of a few things but since you probably want the baby powder uncontaminated...

Cut the can open to empty the baby powder then give the yellow thing a few whacks with a hammer for science.

Yep I will be doing the hammer part, I'm intrigued what is inside the weird flappy bit, I fully expect to post back here tomorrow covered in smart water :D

Don
OP
Isn't the correct procedure to put up a picture of said container held by child in sadface pose on the supplier's twitter feed and berate them publicly for inflicting such mental cruelty on your entire family ?

Now that's a proper evil master plan, very devious I like it, I plan to attack the device when I get back from work tonight :)

Don
OP
I once received a nice bottle of Champagne that still had the security device attached. I used brute force with a screwdriver and a hacksaw to liberate it.

Thinking back, It could have ended badly, but I was drunk at the time so I wasn't really concerned for my well-being.

;)

You could return it with receipt and ask them to remove it? that's if you have the receipt that is... ;)

You have questioned my honour sah, pistols at dawn :p

speaking of criminal, when did my shopping list turn so metrosexual, used to filled with steak, beer and bacon :(

W3hBUD9.png

Don
OP
yes yes that was the wrong aptimal product :p very eagle eyed you pesky lot, here is yet more unmanly food and te remainder of our shopping list, with the correct item nestled within

d2EAdqu.png

Don
OP
Not much of a security tag is it. Pretty lame that is mind Will. Leave a review on their site n call them scammers.

Dare you.

PS that baby formula cost more than your whole itemised shopping list. :D def a scam!

I will do just that, updates to follow

and yes, the cost of the stuff is obscene, I curse the kid every day for not taking the knee then the nipple :p

Don
OP
Whilst noe remotely related, I CBA to start a new thread, so whilst I have your eyes, I've just been called out on an interesting shout, it involved another unknown device!

although this time it was of Russian origin and required the bomb squad to come and take it away!
fjObYIC.png
fu7qBGE.png
5uYjVbE.jpg

So GD what would you do with this? :p

Back
Top Bottom