• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GeForce Experience reinstall

Associate
I’ve been having a few issues with GeForce Experience so I uninstalled it from programmes and features and then went online and downloaded the latest version.

On install I clicked custom so I didn’t reinstall the current drivers or do a clean install and it said missing GeForce Experience and I clicked install.

On restart the drivers in programmes and features are still the same and GeForce Experience works fine now.

I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to things like this. I presume the drivers were unaffected when uninstall GFE & reinstalling GFE via custom install.

Will GFE continue to recognise when there are driver updates available, will reinstalling have affected any of this functionality? Is GFE essentially just a program? Will it have affected the settings in Nvidia Control Panel?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom