• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce GTX1180/2080 Speculation thread

Soldato
Permabanned
Seems the meme has received an AMD patch ;)

DlI2xroXoAEIqrg.jpg:large

Proof again that AMD has better colours :p

Mobster
Soldato
Yep. Cannot wait for that game to come out. I recall Gregster posting an article about it being built with future graphics in mind, so I doubt even 7nm cards coming next year will be able max it out at 4K 60fps.

I will be happy if 7nm 3080Ti can achieve 30fps though assuming the graphics are a nice leap forward. I can see myself doing multiple playthoughs of that game. Can do one optimising settings for 60fps and another playthrough for maximum eye candy as G-Sync has me covered :D

It's made by CD Projekt Red, you'll be shown and promised all the fancy graphics in the world, only for reality of the release to be very very veeeery different.

Soldato
A £3k card should really beat a £1.5k-ish card

It should indeed; but a new 1.5K card that's a new generation should also be beating the previous top end. So far from what NV have posted GT102 outside of RTX doesn't look too impressive given the price compared to the Ti>Ti leaps in performance of the last few generations.

I hope the full reviews a detailed so we can see what this new top end can manage.

Back
Top Bottom