• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce GTX1180/2080 Speculation thread

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Guess if the FE cards are considerably better than the previous gen blowers then they’ll take a lot of sales away from places like OCUK.

Mind you, think you’re limited to the 2080 and 2070 direct at the moment, Ti still out of stock.

Soldato
Watercooled Pascal Titan 2700x@4250 @1.425 volts NO V drop. Show me system with 1 card that cabn pull more with screenshot :) This is my Daily 24/7

I can pull more than that in Timespy, let alone Prime95 + GPU load lol. You're using the wrong platform if you're trying to make a point about power consumption. That's something that only X299 can hold a crown on in the enthusiast space lol.

Permabanned
I can pull more than that in Timespy, let alone Prime95 + GPU load lol. You're using the wrong platform if you're trying to make a point about power consumption. That's something that only X299 can hold a crown on in the enthusiast space lol.
Like I said Show me interested how much jiuce x299 can pull. Cant think of anything more I could do to pull more from wall. Can extra cores on intell pull extra 300w ?? if ya say can get 900w max. I do like this Superflower PSU still stays in passive mode even when running those both haha

What i find SUPER anoying is no option to bios mod cards like I did with 980ti and take TDP limit off :/

Last edited:
Permabanned
Guess if the FE cards are considerably better than the previous gen blowers then they’ll take a lot of sales away from places like OCUK.

Mind you, think you’re limited to the 2080 and 2070 direct at the moment, Ti still out of stock.
Thats the whole Point. NV made better cooler lets say costs em exta 50 quid over old one. Jack price up 100 quid. And Cash in one whole card MUCH MORE.

Soldato
Like I said Show me interested how much jiuce x299 can pull

Timespy is around 590 peak. Needless to say, if I ran x264 benchmark concurrently, that would rocket. Showing a wall reading isn’t really going to prove anything, as anyone can manipulate the reading (that’s not to say yours isn’t legit - as it’s what I’d expect for that config).

Soldato

Time for the sunglasses!! :p

It seems the nuclear winter is over in Metro:Exodus,since in the last game it is much more darker outside(Stalker was like that too) as it was implied the world was still recovering from the effects of the global nuclear war 21 years earlier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVJVD9612Zs

Wonder if that is something to do with the Redemption ending in the last game??

Last edited:
Caporegime
Indeed, once the inital batch of stock is sold let the gouging commence. :)

Cheek spreading time :o

If they hadn't gone Monkey **** fight mode on the ti pricing I might have been interested depending on performance. My titans still purring along nicely though. :)

Back
Top Bottom