• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce GTX1180/2080 Speculation thread

Soldato
uYTAKBL.jpg

Just WTF, this thing was about £1250 yesterday on preorder, now they have a few it's gouged by over £500. :eek:

Not ocuk btw, another place.
I had this page on auto refresh on my 2nd monitor waiting for stock to come in, at £30 more than elsewhere I would have bought, but a £530 gouge?! Haha

Caporegime
This is by far the worst launch EVER for etailers digging the elbow in. Totally unrealistic prices and some lunatics are actually paying it as they apparently need a new toy.

Soldato
Clearly the UK market needs a new player, someone to come in who is like an angel who wont price gouge, basically someone who is willing to sacrifice profits. It only needs one such retailer then the rest are screwed until they follow suit.

Associate
This is by far the worst launch EVER for etailers digging the elbow in. Totally unrealistic prices and some lunatics are actually paying it as they apparently need a new toy.

Well some people thinking flexing makes them look cool and don't realise what most people actually think of them.

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom