• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce GTX1180/2080 Speculation thread

Man of Honour
hehe that's rich come from you, the benchmark master, care to run valley on the Titan V just to show us how fake that screenshot really is. ;)

I have already run Valley on the Titan V, it is a massive CPU bottleneck at 1080p. You can see the score in the Valley bench thread.

At higher resolutions the Titan V can do its stuff but 1080p is bad.:)

Man of Honour
28aa94ce9e534039.jpg

Seen this on my Polish forums.

The above looks like a 1080 Ti Firestrike score that has been doctored.

bru

bru

Soldato
I have already run Valley on the Titan V, it is a massive CPU bottleneck at 1080p. You can see the score in the Valley bench thread.

At higher resolutions the Titan V can do its stuff but 1080p is bad.:)

I couldn't find the valley benchmark thread, hence why I asked for someone to run it on a 1080ti.

bru

bru

Soldato
Ah ok found it, it was started by humbug not kaapstad, hence why it wasn't showing up when I searched for it.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Well if you only scored 7537 and leak scores 22989, then something is definitely a miss, because there is no way it is 3 times faster than a Titan V.

This of course is assuming I've not been a total idiot somewhere, which of course is entirely possible.:p

Soldato
Ah ok found it, it was started by humbug not kaapstad, hence why it wasn't showing up when I searched for it.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Well if you only scored 7537 and leak scores 22989, then something is definitely a miss, because there is no way it is 3 times faster than a Titan V.

This of course is assuming I've not been a total idiot somewhere, which of course is entirely possible.:p
The 22k score is from a 3d mark benchmark, not heaven, unless i've gone mad at 4am in the morning, they give you the curve with your faster than % of ppl. Heaven just gives you a summary box then you quit lol

Caporegime
I understand why the iPhone gets a new model every September as the Samsung s10 is looming etc...(direct competition)

But why would NV release a new card ? When there is no competition?

Soldato
I understand why the iPhone gets a new model every September as the Samsung s9 is looming etc...(direct competition)

But why would NV release a new card ? When there is no competition?
They wouldn't unless their sales were drying up. Hence still not even a whiff of new cards despite some claiming they'd be released as early as 2017.

Back
Top Bottom